The Top 7 RV Parks in Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida is the vacation spot for most people if Disney World is on your itinerary. After all, it is the happiest place on earth.
Aside from that, Orlando is a hotspot for endless entertainment —from shopping to nature trips, this place got you covered. But what if you don’t want to pay for the expensive hotel accommodation?
Great news for RV owners: there are many fantastic RV parks in Orlando, Florida, that will be more than sufficient for your needs. The best RV parks out there will feel like a destination on their own.
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/Address: 4510 North Fort Wilderness Trail Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (407) 824-2900
- RV Site Features: Complimentary standard parking; location choice of tent site, full-hookup site, or premium meadow campsite; use of Disney’s official vehicles and recreational devices; childcare services; complimentary high-speed WiFi; smoking areas; laundry and dry cleaning; 24-hour ATM; and Disney Signature Services.
- Rating: 4.6 (2,544 Google reviews)
If you’re in Florida to experience Disney magic, then you can’t get any more magical than having Mickey Mouse as your neighbor.
Disney accommodates pretty much all types and sizes of RV. Plus, you can choose whether to have a tent site ($70), full-hookup sites ($99), or splurge a little on their premium meadow campsites ($126).
The place itself is exquisite. You’ll have fantastic woodland trails spanning across 750 acres of pine and cypress forest, a glittering lake in the middle, and lush wildlife that will make your experience plucked right out of a Disney movie.
Tropical Palms RV Resort
- Website: https://tropicalpalms.com/
- Address: 2650 Holiday Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34756 (Get directions here)
- Phone number: (877) 570-2267
- RV Site Features: Choice of grass, pavement, or wooded sites; electricity; water; cable TV; picnic tables; patio; and pet-friendly.
- Rating: 4.2 (1,218 Google reviews)
Roughly four miles away from Disney and 11 miles downtown, this RV resort is a great place to stay for a minimal price.
The resort has a lot of amenities for you to enjoy, like swimming pools, a mini-golf park, a huge campground, and a designated dog park. The rate starts at $46.
Kissimmee RV Park
- Website: https://www.kissimmeervp.com/
- Address: 2425 Old Vineland Road, Kissimmee FL 34746 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (407) 369-6655
- RV Site Features: 30 and 50Amp hookups; restrooms; recreational hall; shuffleboard courts; horseshoe pits; concrete patio and picnic tables; RV storage; laundry; WiFi; and pet-friendly
- Rating: 4.0 (207 Google reviews)
Kissimmee RV park is an excellent place for permanent, seasonal, and temporary stay RV owners. The park has a great range of amenities that you’ll possibly need to make your RV stay as comfortably as possible.
The location is also strategic —perfect for RV owners who are looking to see more of Orlando. Every major world-famous attraction in the city can be reached within 30 minutes from Kissimmee RV park.
While this park might not be the fanciest, it’s undoubtedly one of the most bang-for-your-buck RV parks.
Kelly Park Campground
- Website: https://www.ocfl.net/cultureparks/parks.aspx?m=dtlvw&d=22#.YIbD6OgzbIV
- Address: 400 E Kelly Park Rd Apopka, FL 32712 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (407) 254-1902
- RV Site Features: A quiet rural park; water and plumbing access; full-service concession; picnic pavilions; playground; and various water activities.
- Rating: 4.7 (1,067 Google reviews)
The Kelly Park Campground is a perfect spot for anyone who’s looking to explore the nature-y side of Orlando. The entrance fee is as low as $3 per person, and RV camping is a popular choice for most visitors.
This RV park offers many water activities like kayaking, canoeing, a paddleboard launch, and tubing. For those who aren’t keen on watersports, you can peacefully swim in their tranquil rivers.
A little head’s up, though, the park doesn’t allow pets inside the premises. So make sure to make the necessary arrangements if you’re coming here!
- Website: https://www.ocfl.net/CultureParks/Parks.aspx?m=dtlvw&d=29#.YIbLiOgzbIU
- Address: 12901 Moss Park Rd Orlando, FL 32832 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (407) 254-6840
- RV Site Features: Full RV hookups; dump station; restroom; picnic table; grill; fire ring; boat docks and ramp; hiking trails; and volleyball and basketball courts.
- Rating: 4.7 (869 Google reviews)
The Moss Park is a popular RV spot alternative to Disney‘s Fort Wilderness. With an average price of $23 plus discounts, you’ll get a prime location to all Orlando’s tourist destinations.
The place is a nature’s dream too. Boating and hiking are easily the two activities that you can do within the property. There’s a boat dock and swimming area for those who want to indulge in some water activities.
While this might be a Fort Wilderness on a budget, Moss Park is endearing on its own.
Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake
- Website: https://www.orlando.gov/Parks-the-Environment/Directory/Bill-Frederick-Park-At-Turkey-Lake
- Address: 3401 South Hiawassee Road, Orlando, FL 32835 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (407) 246-4486
- RV Site Features: Partial and full hookups; restroom facilities; pavilions and picnic tables; grills; gazebo; playground; fitness station; boat rentals; trails; swimming pool; fishing pier; disabled accessible; and dedicated drone flying areas
- Ratings: 4.6 (2,044 Google reviews)
If you’re into fishing, then this RV spot might be for you. The Bill Frederick Park is located just beside Turkey Lake and covers 183 hectares of land for you to enjoy. You’ll have plenty of recreational activities to choose from beneath the safety and shade of the lush forest.
The location is perfect for tourists. All popular attractions and places in Orlando can be reached within minutes from this park.
Ponderosa RV Park
- Website: https://www.ponderosarvpark.com/
- Address: 1983 Fortune Road Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (407) 847-6002
- RV Site Features: Full hookups; free WiFi; laundry room; heated pool; campsites; basketball and shuffleboard courts; and golf.
- Ratings: 4.2 (178 Google reviews)
Ponderosa is a great place for anyone who is looking for an affordable place to park their RV while they go around Orlando and nearby places. Their campgrounds are great resting stops for anyone who is looking to temporarily escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Still, the location of the RV park is perfect and accessible to any Orlando tourist spots. It’s a short distance to many of Florida’s parks and other places in the city.
Ponderosa always has some new and interesting line-up of activities for their visitors to join, especially during the winter season.
Secure Your RV For Your Orlando Trip With Us
Looking forward to having your first RV to finally go to your dream destination? Planning to expand your range of RVs for much bigger road trips?
Choose among the best RV loans available and drive away today with the right RV for your budget.