Ontario, Canada, is one of the top RV destinations in Canada, and it’s no wonder why. RVing to this province is relatively easy and enjoyable —not to mention that Ontario has a lot of indoor and outdoor attractions for tourists.
Whether you’re on the road to Ontario to see the majestic Niagara Falls or take a photo at the top of CN Tower, you’ll need a great RV park to set up camp. Ontario’s good thing is home to many RV sites that accommodate pretty much every kind of RVers. You’ll also be pleased to know that these RV parks are strategically located to help you be in tourist destinations as near as possible but still have the peace and tranquility you want. But before we go through, how about a bit of a side trip to the Yosemite National Park? Check out our list of the best RV Parks Near Yosemite.
The 7 Best RV Parks in Ontario, Canada
Niagara Falls KOA Holiday
- Website: https://koa.com/campgrounds/niagara-falls-ontario/
- Address: 8625 Lundy’s Lane Niagara Falls, ON L2H 1H5 Canada (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (905) 356-2267
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, KampK9, water, electricity, firewood, WiFi, hot tub/sauna, Kamping Kitchen, pool, pavilion, patio, mini-golf, outdoor cinema, and other planned activities
- Reviews: 4.3 (700 Google reviews)
Niagara Falls KOA Holiday is one of the most established RV parks in Ontario. With just a couple of miles away from Niagara Falls, you’ll have a hassle-free trip to one of Canada’s top tourist destinations. Aside from fully-equipped RV sites, you could also choose to stay in the Deluxe Cabins or set up camp in their grassy tent sites. Activities are regularly planned for visitors, such as outdoor movie nights, RV clubs and rallies, and so much more.
Barrie KOA Holiday
- Website: https://koa.com/campgrounds/barrie/
- Address: 3138 Penetanguishene Road Springwater, ON L9X 1Z7 Canada (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (705) 726-60128
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, KampK9, water, electricity, firewood, WiFi, pool, fishing, pavilion, patio, and other planned activities
- Reviews: 4.4 (342 Google reviews)
Barrie KOA Holiday turns into a beautiful paradise during the winter season and, in other months, a tranquil forest where you can have all the privacy and peace you want. Located on sixty acres of pine trees and open spaces, this RV park is a perfect place to escape the bustling city of Ontario. Get in touch with nature while still RVing comfortably with on-site concrete pads and included amenities to make your stay enjoyable. Barrie KOA also offers “Just for Grown-Ups” RV sites where you’ll have maximum privacy away from other RVers!
Rideau Acres Campground
- Website: https://www.rideauacres.com/
- Address: 1014 Cunningham Rd, Kingston, ON K7L 4V3 Canada (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (613) 546-2711
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, gravel pads, restroom and shower, laundry, boat ramp and docking, campsites, firewood, gas, outdoor pool, direct access to the beach, recreational center, and planned activities
- Reviews: 4.2 (477 Google reviews)
Located just 30 minutes away from the Thousand Islands Bridge and a mile away from the highway, Rideau Acres is an excellent, accessible spot for RVers who wants to be in a place surrounded by nature and still have easy access to the rest of the city. Plus, Rideau Acres can also be a pitstop for RVers on long-haul journeys. If you’re traveling with a group, this park can also personalize your experience for you and your companions. They offer group and rally sites and even take you on a tour of nearby attractions in Ontario.
Green Acre Park
- Website: https://www.greenacrepark.com/
- Address: 580 Beaver Creek Road, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2J 3Z4 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (519) 885-1758
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, propane, dumping station, WiFi, patios, picnic tables, firepits, controlled access gate, restroom and shower, laundry, on-site store, bike rental, mini-golf, pool, hot tub, and arcade games
- Reviews: 4.5 (259 Google reviews)
Green Acre Park is located within the near vicinities of St. Jacobs village, Farmer’s Market, and the Universities and Tech Park. Most of the RVers staying in this area are long-term residents, but tourists and travelers are welcome. The RV sites are located near the area’s pond, which is available for you to swim in. The facilities are highly maintained, from the manicured lawns up to its recreational parks.
Sturgeon Falls KOA Holiday
- Website: https://koa.com/campgrounds/sturgeon-falls/
- Address: 818 Lalande Rd., West Nipissing, Ontario, Canada NJ2 3Z4 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (705) 753-5759
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, water, electricity, sewer, Kamping Kitchen, KampK9, firewood, pavilion, tour shuttle, snack bar, laundry, glamping tents, and motorboat rental
- Reviews: 4.7 (182 Google reviews)
The Sturgeon Falls KOA Holiday is an RV resort made for people who love fishing and water sports. The vicinity gives you unobscured access to the Sturgeon River, where you can fish, swim and take a boat ride. There’s also an 80-foot dock with a slide for those who have their boats. If not, the RV park offers rental. After fishing, you can clean and cook your game in the lodge’s outdoor kitchen.
Cardinal / Ottawa South KOA Holiday
- Website: https://koa.com/campgrounds/cardinal/
- Address: 609 Pittston Road RR#1 Cardinal, ON K0E 1E0 Canada (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: (613) 657-4536
- RV Site Feature: Full hookups, KampK9, satellite washroom, laundry, picnic table, fire ring, propane, firewood, lending library, bike rental, pavilion, mini-golf, and snack bar
- Reviews: 4.2 (235 Google reviews)
Another KOA RV park, Cardinal/Ottawa South, is dedicated to families who love camping but still want maximum comfort and ease. Set up your rig and camp under the shade of towering trees. There’s also a pool, splash pad, pirate ship playground, mini putt, and Big Bouncer. Cardinal/Ottawa South KOA also does weekly themed activities for the kids and offers tours to explore Ottawa and the St. Lawrence river areas.
Cedar Park Resort
- Website: https://cedarparkresort.ca/
- Address: 6296 Cedar Park Rd., Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada L1C 3K2 (Get direction here)
- Phone Number: (905) 263-8109
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, electric, water, sewer, restroom and shower, laundry, public picnic areas, snack bar, full access to the water park
- Reviews: 4.4 (482 Google reviews)
Cedar Park is a well-known family campground and waterpark in Ontario that’s been open since 1955. It’s a staple destination for locals and highly recommended for RVers traveling to Ontario. The resort itself is only available for day use. Cedar Park Resort contains a water park that includes slides, a splash pad, and an aqua playground. There’s also a mini-golf, tennis court, and over 30 acres of parkland.
At night, Cedar Park Resort offers RV sites and trailers. All sites are fully equipped with the necessary facilities. There are also public picnic areas and open spaces that you can use for various activities. An important note to remember, though, the RV sites in Cedar Park aren’t open year-round, so check their website of availability and do book ahead of your visit.
Get the Recreational Vehicle of Your Dreams and Plan Your Trip Today
Have you wanted to plan your bucket-lister road trip, but your current RV just doesn’t cut it anymore? Or perhaps are you still looking for a sign to own your very first RV finally? Make your dreams into a reality and apply for an RV loan online through us. We offer the best value for RV loans that will surely fit your budget. Visit rvloanr.ates.com and be connected with our RV loan partners today