Mexico is a fantastic place to spend a weekend getaway or a prolonged road trip. The majority of the RV parks in this country are located strategically near the best tourist destinations in Mexico. We’re talking about the glistening waters of their beaches, the lush jungles of the forests, and other sceneries that would complete the perfect tropical trip.
So if you’re looking for new RV spots right outside of the US without worrying too much about your comfort, safety, and enjoyment —here are the best RV parks in Mexico. And if you’re into national parks and getting in touch with nature, make sure to check out our list of best RV Parks Near Yosemite!
The 7 Best RV Parks in Mexico
Totonaka RV Park
- Website: http://totonakarv.com/E/
- Address: Blvd. M. F. Beltrones Km. 8 San Carlos, Sonora 85506 Mexico (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: 011-52-622 226-0323
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, water and sewage, cable TV, laundry, restaurant and bar, WiFi, swimming pool with heated jacuzzi, pickleball court, direct access to the beach, camping sites, and pet-friendly.
- Ratings: 4.3 (302 Google reviews)
Perhaps one of the greatest things about RVing in Mexico is that you get to have direct access to the beach without having to pay an excessive accommodation. In Totonoka RV park, you’re right straight by the Sonora coastline to enjoy all the fresh seafood and thrilling water activities. On the side, a desert terrain that is perfect for hiking and an ATV ride. It’s an ideal park for those who want to live where the sea meets the desert and experience many recreational activities Mexico offers!
Club Roca Azul
- Website: https://www.clubrocaazul.com/copia-de-inicio
- Address: Av de la Carpa #1, Fraccionamiento Roca Azul Jocotepec, Jalisco Mexico (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: +52 3310431768
- RV Site Features: Full hookups with concrete/brick pad, swimming pools, picnic grounds, restrooms, showers, steam rooms, pool tables, satellite TV, laundry room, WiFi, spa, and pet-friendly.
- Ratings: 4.2 (384 Google reviews)
Club Roca Azul is considered to be one of the top RV parks in West Mexico. Both a resort and an RV park, you’ll get twice the amenities and recreational activities when you stay here. While the RV park is located in Jalisco, where there is not much to do for travelers, the charm of sitting back and enjoying nature is what Club Roca Azul is all about. It’s just a couple of minutes’ walk away from Lake Chapala, Mexico’s largest freshwater lake, making it a perfect, serene getaway.
Estero Beach Hotel/Resort
- Website: https://www.hotelesterobeach.com/
- Address: Calle Playas, Del Estero S/N, Ex-Ejido Chapultepec, 22785 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: +52 646 176 6225
- RV Site Features: Full hookups with concrete pads, restroom, shower, swimming pools with hot tub, recreation center, playground, laundry, and all other amenities.
- Ratings: 4.6 (1,419 Google reviews)
The Estero Beach Hotel/Resort is an excellent destination for RV owners who still want to experience the luxury of checking in into a three-star hotel. The resort’s RV park is fully equipped with hookups with spacious concrete pads and private space for you and your companions. It also has a great view of the Bay, a couple of steps away from the RV park.
Besides enjoying the amenities offered within the RV park, you can also enjoy all the resort’s perks for its hotel guests. That includes unlimited access to their many pools, indoor and outdoor bars, fine-dining restaurants, cultural museum, and a whole load of water sports and activities.
Rancho Sordo Mudo
- Website: https://www.ranchosordomundo.com/
- Address: Ensenada-Tecate, Valle de Guadalupe km 75, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: +52 646 171 1770
- RV Site Features: Full and partial hookups, dump station, water, electricity, tent area, restroom and shower, picnic and barbecue area, and pet-friendly
- Ratings: 4.7 (24 Google reviews)
How often are you allowed to travel and see the beautiful vineyards of Mexico, all while giving back to the community? Rancho Sordo Mudo is run by a charity group that supports deaf children in Baja, California. All proceeds in their RV park directly go to their beneficiaries.
While the amenities are somewhat limited compared to other RV parks on this list, it is sufficient to make your stay comfortable. Besides, the true beauty of this place lies in its location, where you’ll be surrounded by palm and olive trees with an exquisite view of the rocky mountains and the nearby vineyards.
Daggett’s Beach Camping & Resort Fishing
- Website: https://www.campdaggetts.info/
- Address: XFG3+86 Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja California, Mexico (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: N/A (Contact Camp Daggett’s at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- RV Site Features: Shaded and wind-protected beachside RV park and camping, WiFi, electricity, restrooms and showers, dump station, and full access to Sea Cortez
- Reviews: 4.4 (60 Google reviews)
A lot of RV owners that go to Mexico have a knack for sport fishing. Daggett’s RV park is one of the best spots to do so as you can park your RV just beside the sea. The local guides will assist you in catching the biggest fish possible. You can also spearfish and swim with the whale sharks. Daggett’s is a no-fuss RV park as hookups aren’t available, but they have hotel rooms and cabins if you’re not willing to dry camp.
- Website: https://villapatzcuaro.com/
- Address: Calle Prol Lazaro Cardenas 506, La Querenda, Revolucion, 61600 Patzcuaro, Mich., Mexico (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: +52 434 342 0767
- RV Site Features: Full or partial hookups, restrooms and shower, pool, spa, WiFi, group use areas, and tennis court
- Reviews: 4.2 (245 Google reviews)
Villa Patzcuaro is a perfect epitome of natural living. Set up your camp and rig within the shades of the trees and warmth of the sun. Located in a quaint neighborhood, most of your activities call for exploring the town and admiring its historical colonial architecture. If you want a laid-back vacation and not be bothered by tourist traps, then this park is for you.
Playa Bonita Resort
- Website: https://playabonitaresort.com/
- Address: Paseo Balboa 100, Sandy Beach Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico 83552 (Get directions here)
- Phone Number: +52 638 383 2478
- RV Site Features: Full hookups, restrooms and showers, laundry, satellite TV, pool and jacuzzi, BBQ facility, convenience store, and other hotel amenities
- Reviews: 4.3 (1,759 Google reviews)
Another hybrid hotel-RV park, Playa Bonita, is one of the most established resorts in Mexico. An RV park is connected to their hotel proper for those who don’t want to check in. Their spacious RV sites let you park facing the Playa Bonita Beach and the Sea of Cortez. Besides full on-site amenities, you can also enjoy some hotel facilities like the pool, bar, restaurants, and more. Aside from lounging around, you can also avail the water and land activities offered by the resort. Playa Bonita offers fishing trips, snorkeling, horse riding, and more. A quick note, though, Playa Bonita doesn’t allow pets within their grounds, so make sure to make necessary arrangements if you’re planning to bring your pet on your trip!
Plan Your Mexico Trip and Get Your Dream RV With Us
Ditch the stuffy, uncomfortable plane rides to Mexico and embark on the road trip of your life.